EuroLOT places order for eight DHC-8Q-400NGs

Eurolot LogoLOT Polish Airlines regional subsidiary EuroLOT announced today that it will purchase eight Bombardier DHC-8Q-400 NextGen aircraft. It will take delivery of three aircraft in April 2012, one in May 2012, three in July 2012  and the last in August of this year. The airline also has an option to purchase a further 12 aircraft.

Warsaw-based EuroLOT is 62% state-owned with LOT Polish Airlines holding the remaining 38% of the company. It operates 14 ATR 42-500/ATR 72-202 aircraft and three Embraer 175 aircraft. The airline plans to remove the ATR aircraft from its fleet in 2013.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.